The SR-DMX-SPI is a smart LED pixel decoder that controls RGB/RGBW pixel LED strips with SPI signal.
Designed with a digital display panel, the pixel controller allows for easy configuration of most settings. Three push buttons are available for control of the LED functions.
Max wiring distance
- 32 ft max, decoder to Pixel LEDs
- 1000 ft max, decoder to Controller
- SPI signal output for RGB/RGBW pixel light control
- DMX512 controllable
- 512 DMX decoding channels
- 52 build in sequences for chasing, changing, and static colors
- Works with integrated DMX consoles and sequencing software
- Display panel allows for easy configuration
- Three push buttons available for function control
North America Documentation