Introducing Express by Luminii
Niles, Ill.—June 22, 2020—Luminii, Chicago-based manufacturer of industry-leading specification-grade architectural LED lighting systems, launched its new quick ship lighting portfolio and expedited fulfillment program to enable lighting design and architecture professionals with flexibility and nimbleness for projects with tight deadlines.
Named Express by Luminii, the program delivers a growing portfolio of LED strips, extrusions, power supplies, and accessories to support a broad spectrum of project types.
“On day one, Express meets the diverse and timely needs of our customers’ most demanding application needs particularly in residential, office, hospitality, restaurant and healthcare settings,” said Jason Mullen, President, Strategic Accounts at Luminii. “Having solutions that are carefully designed, readily available, and field-configurable means contractors have the ability to make modifications or adjustments on-site with confidence and without compromising the finished product.”
The company developed Express by Luminii in a spirit of collaboration with its customers’ needs. The portfolio adheres to Luminii’s highest technical and performance standards and includes products from Luminii’s most popular product lines. Express products are also 100-percent field-configurable, in addition to providing customers with the ability to confidently assemble products on-site with the company’s flexible proprietary Express FLEX Connect™ System. Among the portfolio categories at launch are architectural-grade LED strips, extrusions, power supplies and supporting accessories with plans to expand the line as the program matures.
“Express by Luminii embodies the Start with Yes culture we continue to build with our growing customer roster,” said Amy Bonder, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Luminii. “Our passion is to meet the needs of our customers and enable them to deliver creative and technical triumphs to their clients’ spaces. Introducing the Express Quick Ship program proves our ability to rise to our customers’ needs despite the various fulfillment challenges we’re all experiencing in the industry.”
LAUNCHED DURING ONGOING SUPPLY CHAIN CHALLENGES RELATED TO COVID-19
In addition to delivering expedited product availability to meet common customer needs, Express by Luminii addresses timely supply chain challenges the industry continues to face. The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted global supply chains across most industries starting in January of this year, with LED lighting manufacturers being no exception. Despite slowing global markets, Luminii has continued to invest in diversifying its international supply chain amid shutdowns and achieved minimal delays across its portfolio.
“With the company’s supply chain now even stronger than before COVID-19 operational challenges, Express by Luminii delivers an immediate return on our investment in the form of direct benefits to our valued customers,” said Kieran Drain, COO of Luminii.
Customers may view the entire Luminii by Express portfolio and fulfillment information at luminii.com/express, or inquire about placing orders directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & RESOURCES
The Express Difference
- No product compromises. Express products are designed to our highest standards featuring our most popular lines.
- Express products are 100% field configurable
- On-site assembly is a snap with our Express FLEX Connect™ system giving you confidence and flexibility on the job site.
- Express by Luminii Strips
- OAX15-CCT — Lowest wattage at 1.5 watts per foot and field cuttable every 3.94”
- OAX30-CCT— Balances power consumption with lumen output and field cuttable every 1.97”
- OAX44-CCT— Produces smooth lines of light with no LED imaging and field cuttable every 3.89“
- All Dim with PURE DC™, MLV, 0-10V, DMX, or Lutron Driver options.
- Express by Luminii Extrusions
- 0704 Channel – W: .68” H: .34”
- 0706 Channel – W: .68” H: .59”
- 0905 Channel – W: .90” H: .46”
- 1212DCC Channel – W: 1.18” H: 1.18”
- 1414C Channel – W: .96” H: 1.39”
- All feature multiple mounting and lens options allowing for flexibility and adaptability.
- Mounting brackets and end caps are available in a silver finish and sold separately.
Express by Luminii Accessories
- Strain Relief Clip
- Mounting Clip
- Flex Connect® Power Feed
- Flex Connect® Butt Splice
Common Luminii by Express Applications
Key Customers & Project types
- Unspecified projects
- VE Opportunities
Ordering Process & Availability
- All Express orders received by 10 a.m. CST will be processed the same day. Orders under 500ft will ship same day if received before 10 a.m. CST.
- Lead Time/ESD Confirmations
- <500ft – 24hrs
- 500ft-2500ft – 48-72hrs
- >2500ft – estimated shipping provided within 48hrs
- If there are special instructions or modifications outside of the Express by Luminii standard offerings, customers should coordinate with their regional representatives to confirm availability and shipping schedule adjustments.
Additional Luminii by Express Resources
- Introduction to Express by Luminii [Video]
- Express by Luminii Installation Guide [Video]
- How to use FLEX Connect™ [Video]
- Express FAQ [LINK]
*The products and accessories featured in the Express line are exclusive to the Express by Luminii Quick Ship Program. The Quick Ship Program excludes products found in Luminii’s Specification-Grade product categories including Luminii, Optic Arts by Luminii, and Senso by Luminii.
Luminii is an industry-leading, specification-grade LED lighting manufacturer on a mission to enhance architecture delivering high-performance products in a simply brilliant way. We bring unique visions to life through highly modifiable solutions driven by innovation and delivered with simple processes from specification through installation. Whether you are an architect, designer, or contractor, we are committed to delivering premium lighting products and an experience that is efficient, positive, and memorable. Follow Luminii on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest for more information on products, applications and industry events.
Luminii is a registered trademark of Luminii, LLC., Express FLEX Connect is a trademark of Luminii.
Media members interested in more information regarding Luminii by Express may reach out to Luminii representatives identified below. For all press materials, click here.